- REFURBISHED IN 2015
- HIGH QUALITY DESIGN AND FITTINGS
- VERY WELL PRESENTED
- POPULAR CENTRAL LOCATION CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES
- FOUR BEDROOMS - INCLUDING A LOFT CONVERSION
- COMBI GAS CENTRAL HEATING & TWO TONE DOUBLE GLAZING
- WIRED-IN SMOKE, HEAT, AND INTRUDER ALARMS
- SOUTHERLY FACING REAR GARDEN
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- BATHROOM, DOWNSTAIRS WC, AND AN UPSTAIRS SHOWER ROOM
A very well presented 4 bedroom terrace house having high quality fixtures and fittings, and with an excellent and spacious loft conversion.
Situated in the centre of Kings Heath with good access to the regional road network, the shops and amenities of the High Street, and local schools.
The property briefly comprises: lounge with a log burning stove, dining area open to a modern fitted kitchen with white gloss units and appliances extending to gas hob, electric oven and grill, grease filter, extractor fan, integrated dishwasher, and an integrated automatic washing machine, beyond the kitchen is a rear lobby / downstairs WC; on the first floor there is a spacious landing, two good size bedrooms, and a well appointed bathroom with separate shower cubicle; and the second floor loft conversion has two more bedrooms and a shower room / WC.
The house has combi gas fired central heating, two tone PVC double glazing, and wired in heat, smoke, and intruder alarms.
There is an enclosed garden at the front, and a pleasant southerly facing rear garden.
The property is being sold with the benefit of NO UPWARD CHAIN.
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate fully the style and quality of the house.
COUNCIL TAX BAND:- B
FIXTURES AND FITTINGS:- All items of fixtures and fittings except those mentioned in these detailed sales particulars are excluded from the sale.
TENURE :- The seller advises us that the property is Freehold. We have not seen title deeds and cannot verify the title to the property nor covenants, charges, or rights of way affecting title. Tenure details are subject to confirmation through the vendor’s solicitor, and purchasers must verify tenure details through their solicitor / conveyancer.
PLANNING PERMISSIONS AND BUILDING REGULATION CONSENTS:- any reference in these particulars to extensions or conversions of parts of the property, does not imply that planning permissions and / or building regulation consents have been obtained for the extensions or conversions. Unless specifically mentioned in these particulars, we will not have verified that any necessary consents have been obtained. Verification of these matters must be made by purchasers through their solicitor / conveyancer.
MATTERS RELATING TO THE CONSUMER PROTECTION FROM UNFAIR TRADING REGULATIONS 2008:-
1) These sale’ particulars are for guidance only, and Glovers Estate Agents cannot guarantee their complete accuracy, nor do the particulars constitute a contract or part of a contract.
2) A purchaser must obtain verification on any point of importance or concern.
3) Any measurements given are approximate, and purchasers should verify the measurements for themselves especially before ordering furniture or floor coverings.
4) Glovers Estate Agents have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose; purchasers are advised to obtain verification from their solicitor or surveyor.
5) References to the tenure of a property are based on information provided by the seller; we will not have seen the title documents; purchasers must therefore obtain verification on tenure from their solicitor.
6) Items shown in photographs are not included in the sale unless specifically mentioned within the sale’s particulars; certain items may be available by separate negotiation.
7) Purchasers must check the availability of the property before travelling to see it, and before making an appointment to view.
ANTI MONEY LAUNDERING MEASURES:- We have in place procedures and controls, which are designed to forestall and prevent money laundering. If we suspect that a supplier, customer / client, or employee is committing a money laundering offence as defined by the Proceeds of Crime Act 2002, we will, in accordance with our legal responsibilities, disclose the suspicion to the National Criminal Intelligence Service.
THE NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF ESTATE AGENTS:- We are a member of this organisation which is the UK’s leading professional body for estate agency personnel across all branches of property services, being dedicated to the goal of professionalism within all aspects of property, estate agency, and land. We adhere to the NAEA’s Codes of Practice and complaints redress procedures.
THE PROPERTY OMBUDSMAN:- We are a member of The Property Ombudsman Scheme (TPOS) and follow the TPOS Code of Practice. A copy of the Code of Practice and the Consumer Guide is available at our office or from www.tpos.co.uk
CLIENT MONEY PROTECTION SCHEME:- As a member of the National Association of Estate Agents, we subscribe to a Client Money Protection Scheme which is a compensation scheme run by the National Federation of Property Professionals (NFoPP) providing compensation to landlords, tenants and other clients should an agent misappropriate their rent, deposit or other client funds.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE:- The full E P C can be made available as a paper copy by contacting our office, or can be seen in full, and printed, by clicking on the ‘Energy Performance Certificate’ tab.
VIEWING:- By appointment only. Please call our office on 0121 443 4343 to arrange an appointment.