Instructing glovers to sell your property brings the following advantages and benefits:-
- An independent Estate Agent: Trustworthy and reliable; always acting in your best interest.
- Prominent double fronted offices on the High Street: Easily accessible and with large windows providing excellent display space.
- Competitive all inclusive fee on a No Sale - No Charge basis: There are no hidden costs or charges & should a sale not proceed, there will be nothing to pay.
- An Agency Agreement that is easy to understand: our Terms & Conditions are straightforward and written in plain English.
- The National Association of Estate Agents and The Property Ombudsman: We are members of these organisations and adhere to their Codes of Practice and their complaints redress procedures.
- Accompanied viewings if required: To take away the strain, and to give you security.
- A database of registered viewers: To get your marketing off to a fast start & with the assurance of dealing with serious purchasers.
- Colour particulars: To include unlimited photographs, floor plans (if appropriate), and accurate descriptions for the best presentation.
- Distinctive for sale board: Gets your property noticed, and identifies the property to viewers.
- Feed back on viewings: So that you know what is happening, and what the market thinks about your property.
- Internet listings on the best property websites: For regional, national and international coverage.
- Vetting of purchasers: To give you assurance that your purchaser is suitable, and has the financial ability to buy.
- Feedback on the progress of the sale: We will speak to your purchaser on a regular basis, and to solicitors and any other agents involved in the upward or downward chains, and we will keep you up to date with the progress of the sale.
- Advice and guidance: As part of our service at all times, for your peace of mind.
If you would like us to visit your property to carry out a no obligation marketing appraisal, or if you are just wanting some general advice on selling, then contact us today.